Thursday 20 October 2011

Camping - Last day before paradise?

Nope - don't think so, but just in case:

Why not tidy the study and make sure that you have clean underwear on all day tomorrow. After all the thought of leaving behind dirty underwear would leave my Mother (and so I assume the same for yours) mortified.

I've returned all the library books and intend to read my Bible tonight as an indication of my being a really good, worth taking, Christian and won't watch Question Time tonight so that I maintain my sanctified position.

I have agreed with everyone today so that they will feel good about me and will put a good word in with God when they pray and I've been nice to those who I reckon have no chance of being taken so that if I end up with them their boss might go a little easier on me (or should I have been wicked so he knows I'm one of his?).

So that's it - going out for a curry with a friend and then back home to hang out my stocking, check the pumpkin patch, and trim the tree!

So all that's left for now is praying for the world and a quick check to see if the dolphins are still there!



Pax

No comments: