Tuesday 13 December 2011

Weird & Wacky Christmas Stuff - 13

Our reader brought this into church on Sunday and I just fell in love with it instantly!

This is most definitely one of those 'want one' toys and is wacky (and perhaps weird) enough to warrant inclusion on this blog.

Enjoy!

Pax

ps for those who have been emailing me regarding Christmas cards, I will be adding one a day as a countdown to Christmas so you can stop nagging me :)

pps For those who ask why I'm not doing the 'spiritual' stuff as we approach Christmas, I am but what's the point of yet another 'Advent exposition' or clever (theological wordy) statement when so many others are doing it so well. Me? I'll stick to being where I am doing what I am called to do and that way we are all (hopefully) blessed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed last year's card and am looking forward to the new batch with anticipation.

Thanks for not merely doing as all the other Christian blog do and being who you are, where you are.

A challenging and enjoyable read.