Tuesday 14 August 2012

Driving others mad - Parking

I don't know about you guys out there but one of the things that really causes me grief from time to time is the naff driving habits of other people. One of these manifests itself in the art of parking our vehicles, an art which appears to be out of reach of some of us.

Every now and then I find oddly parked cars that scream out to be photographed, especially when there are no parking spaces in the car park where these muppets have placed themselves so badly.

Here's the current top three for August:

In third place we have 'Abandoned?'

Second place goes to 'I knew I needed a smaller car'


And the winner is 'Was that parallel or perpendicular parking? I forget!!'

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Gives a whole new meaning to cross-eyed!

Undergroundpewster said...

That's one way to prevent door dings.