Tuesday 27 November 2012

Book Aid - got any old books?


Can I commend BOOK AID, a charity which works to provide Christian literature to overseas areas which are suffering from BOOK FAMINE (shipping over 1,000,000 books a year), as something that you might like to support?

They have a need for the following:

ALL kinds of Christian Books

Bibles of all and any version (except the New English Bible)

Ladybird book (religious and secular)

I know that I have many books I will never be able to let go (I know - it's an illness) 

BUT

I also have a number of books that I know I will never read again and these, along with any others I can garner, will be adding to the numbers of those reaching this charity.

So why not visit www.book-aid.org and find your nearest collector and make space for new books and bless others into the bargain.

Just so you know. They don't take books that are:
School books, secular dated, music or hymn books, dated (like reading notes - not old!).

Neither do they take CDs, DVDs, Videos or Audio Cassettes

Thanks,

V

No comments: