Friday 26 September 2014

Christian New Media Awards - Most Inspiring Leadership Blog

Yesterday I received an email which last year left me a little confused and  a bit stunned as it told me that I have been shortlisted as one of the finalists in the 'Most Inspiring Leadership Blog' category of the Christian New Media Awards .

Last year I was rather sad to find that the day it all happened was that before Remembrance Sunday (when for many reasons I am extremely busy) - this year, being the week before Remembrance Sunday (Saturday 1st November), I am hoping to be able to make it because the sessions on offer during the day are rather immense and extremely useful.

So there you have it - watch this space *


* I have to add that last year I was a little embarrassed by it and this I am rather pleased because it gives me a chance to get criticism and comment about my scruffy scribbling and manic mutterings and this can only be positive and constructive on a number of levels (and 'Yes' I would like to win it!).


2 comments:

Undergroundpewster said...

Way to go Vic!

Anonymous said...

Most deserved, well done!