Thursday 27 January 2011

Looking like God

I know we all hope to become a bit more like God every day as we progress along with our Christian walk and discipleship and today I think I might be just be getting there.

Today, whilst sorting the washing I became just a bit more like God, the father of all creation and in fact engaged in copying Him in his creation techniques to perfection.

"How?" I hear you cry.

It was simple I separated the light from the dark!

Who ever said being a Christian was diificult? I'm going to buy a pump next week and try to separate the waters from the dry land - no stopping me now, think I'm on the upward path!

Time for a nap (and take my pills).

Pax

ps. Doctor says I'm probably getting worse (at least mentally)

2 comments:

UKViewer said...

A Psychiatrist friend of mine is fond of the story of the patient who believed he was Jesus Christ.

He quickly came down from that delusion when trying to walk across the hospital pond, he sank.

So where does that leave you?

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

I'd be alright, we don't have any water in our pond!