Monday 13 January 2014

The Two men I admire the most . . .

Yes, I know Don Mclean's words (American Pie) mean it should be three, but!

Well one is portrayed by my bobblehead Jesus and the other is a friend of mine (called Mark) and they both sit on my desk - the former agreeing with me when I need it and telling me 'no' when I need to hear that and the other, well he just makes me realised how blessed I am to have had some people around for a very long time (and helps me pray for them too).

Friends and heroes - how do you do yours?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vic ... it's not "Vincent" but "American Pie"

"The three men I admire most,
the Father Son and Holy Ghost, they caught the last train for the coast,
the day the music died."

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

Steve,

It is and I was proved wrong when I told a friend that no one would notice!

Well done - you have proved that people do pick things up (and so there is hope for some of my scribbles).

Well done and thank you for making me smile this morning,

Vic