Monday 3 January 2011

We don't go out often

But today we went to see the 3D film, Tron Legacy and the film was great and the happenings around it, hilarious.

First one of the kids dropped a fizzy drink which resulted in the area in front of the seats being drenched. Then the popcorn went over and covered the floor a little further down the row. The man who sat next to me stood up to take his coat off and put his weight on the cupholder, pouring my hot tea all over my leg and then some more popcorn got spilled. It was like a Whitehall farce.

Just as I thought that we'd perhaps finished the show, I picked up my cup to finish what tea there was left in it when the bottom fell out of the cup, soaking the other leg and filling my shoe with tea!

Haven't had so much fun for years - what a super day out and how wonderful for us to be the cabaret.

We don't go out often, perhaps I've just remembered why!

No comments: