Wednesday 9 May 2012

TennaVicar

Is it me? Am I losing the plot or is the world getting just a bit more bonkers each day?

I hit a 'lucky dip' button on the internet radio (genre: Christian) and found a discussion on what I now know to be 'stress incontinence' and the perils of sneezing, coughing, laughing and, wait for it, genuflecting (amongst other things) and the salvation that is 'TennaLady'.

This brought back memories of the Canesten 'Vicar' advert and made me wonder whether there might soon be a TennaVicar product on the market before long. It also brought to mind that extremely funny Michael McIntyre comedy routine which featured Micael Buble, tennalady, Activia and Snuggie blankets.

Going out to do stuff and try to forget this mornings adventures into Christian radio - don't laugh (well not unless you have a tenna product to hand that is)

:-)

2 comments:

Greenpatches said...

It's going bonkers. I thought 'Carsick' FM was bad enough: there's nothing like having your reverie during a beautiful symphony rudely interrupted by somebody doing a testimony about their hernia treatment or orthodontic adventures!

M said...

My darling 'Vicaress' (I love that term, will make it my own) despaired at the 'don't let thrush spoil the big day Vicar' advert and was the butt of more than a few jokes as a result and the thought of people moving on to bladder-related jokes would not be a welcome addition to the repertoire.

Radio gone mad!