Saturday 25 December 2010

A Quiet night and a peaceful day

Well, the night may have been quiet but the day is going to be amazing as we celebrate my best friend's birthday (He also happens to be the Lord of everything which means I have friends in extremely high places)!

First of the two services about to happen shortly and then I'm off to take communion to people who can't make it to church whilst others transform the place into a venue for us to have around forty people for Christmas lunch.

If it weren't for my co-workers, the wardens, Lay ministers, various volunteers, our children and (most importantly) my wife, being Church would be something we're not. So here's a message to all the members of St Francis' Church, my wife and children and God:

Merry Christmas everyone

2 comments:

Undergroundpewster said...

Merry Christmas Vic!

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

And to you and yours also.

V