Saturday 13 October 2012

Caption Contest - Follow that coffin!

One of the 'interesting' moments that one has from time to time as a dog collar is that moment when someone decides to muscle into the cortege, often it's at a roundabout and sometimes it's when they've overtaken and found themselves joining the procession - either way, always makes it interesting as they seek to find the best way to leave.

Happened to me again this week and since so many people have responded with an incredulous, "Surely that never happens!" Here's the proof before your very eyes (and the opportunity to create your own caption or relate anything similar you might have - yes, Wendy, I know I did it in Stevenage in 2001)


2 comments:

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

Should add that I've had people arrive after the service has started (can't say 'late' in this context can I) only to find them leave after a few minutes because they wanted the service that was going to follow mine :-)

The Warden said...

No sir I'm sorry I was just following the car in front, thought it was odd to go through a mcd's drive through then a car wash and finally to turn up at some guys house! I think I may have been following the wrong car....