Thursday 21 August 2014

Made me smile: A game to try after the port's been passed . . .

Peter Ould posted his 'Steps to break through a liberal's theological nonsense'.

 1. Ask the question, "Do you want to live a life that is surrendered to the will of God for you?"

 2. Ask the question, "Do you think it's unfair that God would permit you to have a sexual desire you shouldn't act out on?"

 Repeat asking questions 1 and 2 until the penny drops!

I love Peter's posts - he's so subtle :-)

Still - I get the feeling it would work well as a conversation starter!

1 comment:

Undergroundpewster said...

I've heard the answers.

1) Yes, but God gave me a mind and wants me to use it along with the free will he gave me. He does not want me to be a puppet dancing on the end of his string.

2) No, but God created homosexuals and their sexual desires are blessed (in the context of a life long committed relationship).

There is no breaking through if a liberal is really committed.

On the other hand, if you have a moderate, please pass the Cabernet...