Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Card - 3

Here's something cute and annoying in one go:


It's 'Happy CHRISTmas'!

2012 - the year my kids stop watching Glee and all the other naff American television, stop calling 'lifts' 'elevators', lose the word 'Movies' and return to the wonderful word 'Film' and so much more. We gave the world English and the naughty colonials have abused and misused it to the extent that, were it not for a failing economy, naff foreign policy (sorry, 'foreign means Mexico' - a quote from a former Federal Insurance colleague) and the fact that they have a man at the helm who has, a bit like Blair, been elected by promising much and delivering little.

I couldn't go, they have enough problems - why add to them by having me too :)

I love you America (really, I do)

Now where was I?

Of course - Happy CHRISTmas!

No comments: