Monday 26 December 2011

The Ultimate Christmas Clerical Creation?

One of the local minister popped in to our building yesterday to wish us a happy Christmas and, as is the case each year, he was wearing his latest Christmas Clerical Creation and, as is the case each year, it was something quite out of the ordinary. That said, I think this year Heather, the creator and stitcherer, has reached the pinnacle.

Take a look at our Model, Henry (sorry girls, he's taken), and this year's wonderful offering:



So this lays down the gauntlet, can you equal of better this (I'd be very surprised if the answer is 'Yes' but who knows, perhaps Mary Quant is a church member! I'd love to see what others have done because next year I might just move up a notch from my usual, in the light of Henry's shirt, 'boring' position and engage in a more festive manner.

I trust everyone had a great Christmas Day and that today will be one of recovery and continued celebration.

Pax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Undergroundpewster said...

Is that a red UFO in the center of his back?

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

It's the hat of the central of the three kings!

A brilliant creation or what?