Sunday 11 December 2011

Weird & Wacky Christmas Stuff - 11

Advent 3 is with us and what better gift to consider on this Sunday than one which not only protects your Bible and allows you to take it everywhere but makes a statement?

Personally I just get my Bible recovered and take it around as it is. Mine is now on its third cover and each time I get a new one I've gained four extra pages too, so the notes not only stay with you, but grow - what a bargain (and my finger know where things are ;) ).

So here's today's offering. Why not consider one for someone you love (or perhaps don't) and it's a great gift for those people you suspect don't read their Bibles - with this you'll easily spot whether they have it with them or not.

Pax

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

....and, it glows in the dark.