Friday 18 July 2014

Dogcollars - they're in the post (again!)

A step forward in the dogcollar sage came about today as another envelop dropped through the post.
It looked like this:


So nervously I peeked inside and saw something:


So I took a look in the other end and saw:

Dogcollars !!!


Amazingly the envelope had been ripped (by the sorting office mechanised sorting equipment I'm assuming) and yet four of the six bits of plastic were still in the envelope (along with another delivery note) and the other two have probably jammed something somewhere (postal engineer scratching head and wondering what the heck these bits of plastic were).

Still, we are getting there :-)

ps. I probably made the tear a little worse as I wanted to capture the contents on camera - but not much worse!

No comments: